Join our team!
After the historic 2017 victory, VA18, the Virginia 2018 Coordinated Campaign, is looking to capitalize on the blue wave to continue to keep a battleground state blue. VA18 will work to re-elect Senator Tim Kaine, as well as our other Democrats up and down the ticket across Virginia.
VA18 is seeking Field Organizers to join our team. Check out the below job description, and apply to join the team! We need your energy and enthusiasm to win big in November.
Become a VA18 Field Organizer:
Field Organizers are responsible for building a grassroots network of volunteers capable of turning out enough voters to deliver a margin of victory within their assigned turf. They will report directly to the Regional Field Director of their assigned turf.
- Recruiting, managing and training volunteers to participate in direct voter contact activities including canvassing, phone banking, and voter registration
- Meeting and exceeding strict daily, weekly, and monthly goals including volunteer recruitment dials, volunteer shift recruitment, volunteer shift completion, and volunteer productivity
- Preparing canvass and call materials for volunteer activities
- Adhering to a strict daily reporting schedule
- Perform other duties as needed
Skills and Qualifications:
- Passion for working for and electing Democratic candidates
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work long, irregular hours in a fast paced, metrics driven work environment
- Ability to work independently and in team settings
- A valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, and an ability to relocate as necessary
Virginia Victory 2018 is committed to diversity among its staff, and recognizes that its continued success requires the highest commitment to obtaining and retaining a diverse staff that provides the best quality services to supporters and constituents. Virginia Victory 2018 is an equal opportunity employer and it is our policy to recruit, hire, train, promote and administer any and all personnel actions without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or parental status, creed, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, ancestry, genetic information, military service, veteran’s status or any other protected category under local, state, or federal law. VA Victory 2018 will not tolerate any unlawful discrimination and any such conduct is strictly prohibited.