Election Day is November 6th, 2018
Virginians are already voting across the Commonwealth by voting absentee in person or by mail. Are you ready to vote? It’s fun and easy — and we’ve got all the information you need!
To find your polling location, type in your address here, then click on “Search” →
Still not sure if you’re ready to vote? We have options for you!
- Check out these frequently asked voting questions along with our simple solutions.
- If you don’t see your question listed or want more information, click here to submit your own question to our team! We’ll take a look and get back to you.
- If you want to talk to someone directly, call our voter hotline at 844-4VA-VOTE (that’s 844-482-8683). Our voter protection team is standing by to help with questions big and small.
Here is a full list of dates and deadlines around the 2018 election:
- Register to vote or update your address by: Monday, October 15th, 2018. If you didn’t register by October 15th, you should still go ahead and get registered so you can vote in the next election!
- Request an absentee ballot be mailed to your home by: 5:00 p.m. on Tuesday, October 30th, 2018.
- Request an absentee ballot in person at your local registrar by: 5:00 p.m. on Saturday, November 3rd, 2018
- Vote in person on Election Day: Tuesday, November 6th, 2018 from 6:00 a.m. until 7:00 p.m.
Remember, if you have questions, submit them online to our team by clicking here, and we’ll get back to you — or calling our voter hotline at 844-4VA-VOTE (that’s 844-482-8683). Thanks for being a voter!